Spicy Mutton Pepper Fry or Mutton Milagu Varuval is a simple and Easy to make Recipe, In this Recipe the two main Ingredients which gives Delicious taste and flavor are Black Pepper Powder and Sesame Oil. Mutton Pepper Fry is all time favorite for me and my husband, I make it often because of its mouthwatering taste. In South India, we use Sesame Oil(Nallennai) in many recipes, It is having lot of Health Benefits and It is a Natural Antioxidant.
- Wash the Mutton pieces well
- Chop the Small Onions(Shallots)
- In a pressure cooker add the Mutton pieces, Small Onion, Dried Red Chilly, Ginger Garlic paste, Turmeric powder, water and salt
- Mix the ingredients well, close the lid and pressure cook it up to 4 whistle (giving more or less whistle is depends upon the cooker and the tenderness of the mutton)
- Open the lid and Transfer the Mutton mixture to hot Pan(Kadai) and keep it boil for 5 minutes
- Once the water get boiled then finally add the pepper powder and Sesame Oil mix well, leave it for 2 minutes on the low flame
- Yummy Mutton Pepper fry or Mutton Milagu varuval is ready for serve.
Use only sesame oil for perfect taste.
Try to use Fresh Mutton Instead of frozen
Serving Tips :
Perfect Side dish for Sambar or Dhal with Rice for lunch.