Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Thursday, December 15, 2016
- Chicken 1/2 kg
- Onion 1 No
- Garlic Ginger paste
- Tomato 2 No
- Cinnamon 5 inch stick
- Cardamom 5 pods
- Cloves 3 No
- Ghee 2 Tbsp
- Oil 1/4 Cup
- Coriander 1/2 cup
- Mint leaves 1/2 cup
- Green chilly 2 No
- Red chilly powder 3 Tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder
- Basamati rice 250 grams
- Wash and soak basmati rice for atleast 30 minutes.
- Clean and wash the chicken well .
- Marinate the washed chicken with turmeric powder(1/4 tsp) ,salt and chilly powder(1 tsp).
- In a vessel add ghee and oil,when the ghee melts add cardamom ,cinnamon and cloves.
- Let it splutter well,then add onions and ginger garlic paste.
- Now add tomato cook well until the tomato become mashy.
- Now add marinated chicken pieces.
- Saute it for 2 minutes,add 4cups of water cook the chicken well until tender.
- Now add the rice,coriander leaves and mint leaves,chilly powder and salt give a gentle stir.
- Cover the vessel with lid.
- Put on low flame for 10 mintues.
- Now the biriyani is ready.
Monday, December 5, 2016
- Macaroni 1 1/2 cup
- Cashew nuts 10 No.
- Raisins 10 No
- Cardamom 5
- Milk 1cup
- Evaporated milk 1 cup
- Saffron 3 strands
- Ghee 3 Tbsp
- Condensed Milk 1/2 tin
- In a pan add ghee,when the ghee become hot add raisins and cashews.
- Fry it well until it become golden color.
- Now add the macaroni fry well in the ghee.
- When the macaroni color changed add the water,cook until the macaroni is half done.
- Now add the milk ,evaporated milk ,condensed milk,saffron ,cardamom mix it well.
- Cook until the macaroni become soft and the mixture of payasam thickened well.
Tuesday, November 22, 2016
Ingredients :Preparations :
- Pomfret Fish 3 Pieces
- Turmeric powder 1 Tsp
- Red chilly powder 2 Tbsp
- Pepper powder 2 Tsp
- Oil 1 Tbsp
- Yogurt /curd 3 Tbsp
- Wash the fish and make some cuts on the fish.
- Now add some salt and yogurt/curd to the fish rub this mixture well in to the fish and wash the fish.
- Do this step for 2 times,Now your fish is cleaned well and smells less.
- In a bowl add oil ,turmeric powder, red chilly powder ,pepper powder and salt.
- Mix this above marination to the fish and apply well.
- Keep the marinated fish inthe refrigerate for 1 hour
- Then shallow fry th