Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Monday, May 9, 2016
Healthy Dates Cake is a easy to bake Cake. For preparing this cake it need only very less sugar that also optional, because of adding dates paste which gives enough sweet so it is a very healthy cake recipe and good for all ages. Normally dates contain lot of Iron so try for your children who hate the raw Dates taste. so try this healthy and tasty Dates Cake recipe and give your suggestions and comments below.
- Take the Almonds and chop into slices
- Boil the milk and keep aside ,while the milk is in warm temperature add this to the mixing bowl and add the dates paste.
- Whisk this mixture without any lumps
- Now add the baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence, almonds, sugar, raisins and oil and mix it well.
- Take the cake mold apply some oil and dust withe flour
- Pour the mixture to the cake mold
- In a preheated oven keep the cake inside the oven and bake it for 180 degree for 30 to 45 minutes .
* You can add any sugar free as a optional.
* You can add low fat butter as a optional.
* If you like Eggs add 1 egg.
You can use whipping cream for decoration with some fruits so kids will like to eat.