Cauliflower Curry Recipe / Gobi Masala is a healthy and delicious Indian vegetarian recipe goes well with Roti,Chapatti, Naan, Paratha and Dosa. This curry comes out like a gravy consistency and this recipe is my favorite Cauliflower Recipe, Try this recipe and enjoy.
Health benefits of Cauliflower
Cauliflower is very low in calories, it comprises of several health-benefiting antioxidants and excellent source of Vitamins and Minerals in addition to be low in fat and zero cholesterol that help prevent overweight and diabetes.
- Clean And chop the Cauliflower into small pieces.
- Wash and cut the Onions and Tomato's.
- In a Kadai add oil,when the oil is hot add chopped Onions and Ginger Garlic paste,fry until the raw smell goes.
- Now add the chopped Tomato's,fry until it became mashy.
- Now add the Cauliflower,Salt and Turmeric Powder,give a gentle mix leave it for 2 Minutes,the water in the Cauliflower will comes out.
- At this stage add the Chilly Powder ,Cumin Powder,Coriander Leaves and Garam masala Powder,mix it well for 1 Minute
- Now add water and cook the Cauliflower well.
Cooking Tips :
Give it a stir from time to time. Add water if you feel needed..
Serving Tips :
Garnish with some Coriander leaves and serve hot.