Egg Biscuit one of my favorite biscuit variety available in all bakeries in Tamil Nadu, when I was kid my mother bought for me from the bakery its is crunchy and yummy in taste and I love to take it as a evening snack, same like me now my son is asking, he loves it very much, Specially for him I make this egg biscuit. In our area we call it as Muttai biscuits, because it's shape is small and flat we also call it as Coin biscuits or Bean Biscuit.
- Preheat the Oven at 150 degree for 15 Minutes.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and apply oil on it and dust with All purpose flour.
- In a Mixing bowl add sugar and Egg beat it well.
- In the beaten mixture add Baking powder,Vanilla essence and food color , Give gentle mix.
- Now slowly add the All purpose flour and mix it gently.
- Pour this batter onto the baking tray drop by drop,from the piping machine to make small drops.
- Now place the tray into the oven bake it for 10 to 15 minutes or until became golden color.
- The biscuits will be soft initially after taken out of the oven. Allow them to cool for few minutes then will become crispy.
Cooking Tips :
Instead of Vanilla essence you can use Pineapple,Orange,Mango,Strawberry Essences(But the Original is Vanilla flavor)
You can use 1 More Egg also.
Food color is also optional (Which flavor your are using add that food color to it kids will like it).
Serving Tips :
Store it in airtight container.